To redesign the section of the rear garden directly leading from the house in a large family garden in Harpenden. To create areas for the client to entertain and relax with family and friends.
- Look and feel of the garden to be English Country garden with a timeless traditional feel.
- Large dining terrace to seat 10-12 people. Terrace to have an enclosed feel
- Additional smaller terrace for a firepit and sofas
- Walls and path edges to be built in brick to match house brick
- Area around pool to be levelled and repaved
- Privacy- new trees to be added to screen the newly built neighbours’ house and add interest in the garden
- New terraces to be surrounded by plant borders
- English country garden style planting. Key colours purple, white and green
- Lighting required for the terrace areas and steps